mykoR

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

mykoR
mykoR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions about new server

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions about new server Empty Suggestions about new server

Post  Archangel Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:45 pm

ok wipe is discussing still..
but i have some suggestions for the new server when wipe comes,

1. first of all, most of ppl cried about the upgrade rates, the truth; it was hard as hell, but it was hard for every single one on the server, so if you increase upgrade rates it will be increased again for everyone so there will be equality again, to make difference players should farm harder and try more upgrades. So hard rates does not seem a reason for low player cap.

2. %90 of mobs drop noahs only, we need to kill specific monster to get drops, like dms for shard,raptor & shells, harpys for ms and md, golems for chitin. you should also add high class drops for bosses (like %25 to drop high class armor or weapon).

3. Drops of busses must be global, except moradon ( for example a golem or a ash knight must have %5 chance to drop bus, bes, enchants) that will make farming easier and levelling faster.

4. I have never seen middle class weapons, maybe you should add them to droplists ( bardishes, cleavers, kukry, elemental staff and so on)

5. In another myko server i've seen usko style defence armors ( +1 helms that gives +3 dagger defence and need to be upgraded for better defence) adding these items to databese will be georgeous. maybe bossess should drop them in low chance.

6. big problem about cz bosses; 2 3 weeks of playing i've never seen a duke or barkk, barkira in bowl, except the one that tester spawned for me to my master:D also deruvish founder spawned a lot in cz bowl, i think this is a problem in database and instead of duke and barks df spawns. you should check it.

7. player cap; as you already know server needs more players online. the solution is obvious but hard, more ads, ads, ads... or some developments of database that differ ours from other myko servers. for example, in a myko server, players can use middle upgrade scroll for middle classes and bus for high class items. also i've seen rebirth system, closely like usko style, to make +7 weapons glow..

Old server was good enough for me to keep playing, but ppl need different things that attracts them.. So please consider these suggestions for the new database

Regards..

Archangel

Back to top Go down

Suggestions about new server Empty Re: Suggestions about new server

Post  Admin Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Archangel wrote:ok wipe is discussing still..
but i have some suggestions for the new server when wipe comes,

1. first of all, most of ppl cried about the upgrade rates, the truth; it was hard as hell, but it was hard for every single one on the server, so if you increase upgrade rates it will be increased again for everyone so there will be equality again, to make difference players should farm harder and try more upgrades. So hard rates does not seem a reason for low player cap.

2. %90 of mobs drop noahs only, we need to kill specific monster to get drops, like dms for shard,raptor & shells, harpys for ms and md, golems for chitin. you should also add high class drops for bosses (like %25 to drop high class armor or weapon).

3. Drops of busses must be global, except moradon ( for example a golem or a ash knight must have %5 chance to drop bus, bes, enchants) that will make farming easier and levelling faster.

4. I have never seen middle class weapons, maybe you should add them to droplists ( bardishes, cleavers, kukry, elemental staff and so on)

5. In another myko server i've seen usko style defence armors ( +1 helms that gives +3 dagger defence and need to be upgraded for better defence) adding these items to databese will be georgeous. maybe bossess should drop them in low chance.

6. big problem about cz bosses; 2 3 weeks of playing i've never seen a duke or barkk, barkira in bowl, except the one that tester spawned for me to my master:D also deruvish founder spawned a lot in cz bowl, i think this is a problem in database and instead of duke and barks df spawns. you should check it.

7. player cap; as you already know server needs more players online. the solution is obvious but hard, more ads, ads, ads... or some developments of database that differ ours from other myko servers. for example, in a myko server, players can use middle upgrade scroll for middle classes and bus for high class items. also i've seen rebirth system, closely like usko style, to make +7 weapons glow..

Regards..

1. I do think the anvil is fine as it is, and it will be made easier during days and days always getting easier Smile
2. They are specific ? DM = shell / raptor / shard / iron impact, evil wizard : iron bow,impact , Stone golem :_ all chitin parts ash knight : full plate etc.
3. Bus did drop in several monster. (cardinal etc)
4. bardishes, cleavers, kukry, elemental staff Will be dropping by lycan / loup garous/dire wolf / scorpion.
5. We won't add DD armors at all.
6. Duke did spawn , every restart it did. I always saw it, barkk was bugging unforunetly (sort of ) didnt spawn as much as it should been (will be fixed now tho) Deruvish drop never bugged , it just never was going to drop anything, till now the rings. Razz

7. We have topics to improve the population , and vote links coming today. Everyone do your part : http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f115/new-release-mykor-307735/

Admin
Admin

https://mykor.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shady Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:03 am

And what amazes me is that it's still open for beta and people are watching the forums Smile
Shady
Shady

Back to top Go down

Post  TheBiatch Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:21 am

cuz most of us played mykor weeks ago Very Happy

TheBiatch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down